1. I'm a chronic walker. I developed the habit of taking long walks in middle school when my sisters wild side started to show. That lady was super hyper and loved yelling! I still attempt to take an hour long walk every single day.
2. I'm obnoxiously allergic to down/goose feathers. If someone walks into a room wearing a down coat I know immediately. My sinus start swelling and my throat begins to burn.
3. I'm also allergic to cats. Do you know how many people have cats and down items in their house? It's so embarrassing. I can't sleep in a room with down or cat hair. People get upset and start vacuuming the room and switching out all the bedding. Soooooo awkward and I feel so guilty.
4. Right now, I'm smiling because I'm not married, I don't have a child and I'm not pregnant. I'm glad I have the freedom to follow my goals without having extreme complications. I'm incredibly grateful for my situation.
5. I've feared moving to American for the past few years but now I'm excited to give it try. The Nomad is ready to root!